The Matrox Solios eCL/XCL-B is a Camera Link® frame grabber for cost sensitive applications. Its acquisition capabilities and PCI Express® (PCIe®) or PCI-X® bus interface make the Matrox Solios eCL/XCL-B an excellent match for entry-level cameras.
- PCIe x1 (eCL) or PCI-X (XCL) low profile half-length card.
- Handles one Base Camera Link configuration.
- Provides PoCL (Power over Camera Link) with SafePower.
- Acquires at up to 85 MHz.
- 64 MB acquisition buffer.
- Captures from frame and line scan cameras.
- Performs complete image reconstruction from multi-tap cameras.
- Serial communication port mapped as PC COM port.
- Support for rotary encoders with quadrature output.
- Programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately.
- Supports 32-bit Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows 7/8(.1) and 32/64-bit Linux®.
|PCIe® x1 card or PCI/PCI-X® card with universal 64-bit card edge
connector (64-bit 33/66 MHz 5V/3.3V PCI and 64-bit 66/100/133 MHz PCI-X®)
|64 MB of 100 MHz DDR SDRAM for acquisition
|Handles a single Camera Link® Base port
|PoCL (Power over Camera Link®) with SafePower support
|Channel Link™ speed of up to 85 MHz
|Supports frame and line-scan video sources
|Full tap reconstruction from multi-tap sources
|One 4K x 12-bit or three 256 x 8-bit LUTs
|Three TTL configurable auxiliary I/Os
|Two LVDS configurable auxiliary inputs
|One LVDS configurable auxiliary outputs
|Two opto-isolated configurable auxiliary inputs
|Serial communication port mapped as a PC COM port
|SOL 6M CLB*
|Single-Base up to 85 MHz Camera Link® PCI-X® frame grabber with 64 MB DDR SDRAM.
|SOL 6M CLB E*
|Single-Base up to 85 MHz Camera Link® PCIe® x1 frame grabber with 64 MB DDR SDRAM.